It has been said, "There is in the worst of fortune the best chances for a happy change." What kind of changes might an alopecian make or sustain in order to live life to the fullest despite coping with chronic hair loss?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The most important changes alopecians need to be making are mentally. The physical only goes so far. The mental controls so much. If you can mentally take control of your life, mentally come to terms with what is going on...if you can mentally take control of yourself, you will ultimately become a better, happier person. This is what I've been working on doing. I'm sure all of has heard of mental feats, achievements over the body because of an extreme mental control & focus. I think that if an alopecian can work on their mind, & mental accept what they are going through & realize that there is nothing they can do about it, & to be proud of who they are is what they should be, that will shine through & people will see that in you. You can tell when a person is confident or self-conscious most of the time. It's all about the way you look at things & the way you carry yourself. Mentally believe you are beautiful, & work on making yourself beautiful on the inside, & it will shine thorugh, & people will notice it.
Its all about the mind! =)
So true Ashley! So true. Not only alopecians but anyone with any type of self-confidence issue should take this important step.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service