Hurray! NAAF Spokesperson, Charlie Villanueva, is a finalist in the Eagle Snacks and American Eagle Foundation The Bald and the Beautiful Sweepstakes.

Go on over to www.enjoyeagle.com and vote Charlie in as the WINNER! You may vote once a day until the contest ends on Nov. 6.

This is a fantastic opportunity to raise awareness of alopecia areata, as well as secure the $1,500 winnings for NAAF.

You have until Thursday November 6 to vote; and by doing so, you become eligible for a chance to win a stay at Eagles Ridge Resort and a trip to Dollywood along with a year's supply of EAGLE™ snacks. The winner will be announced on November 17.

Thank you for voting for Charlie!

p.s. Please ask your friends and family to vote too! Just forward this email.

Views: 1

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Matt.

He got my vote =)

Roger.
Hi Matt,

I voted for Charlie too.

Jeff
I voted for him.. I just have to remember to go back every day and do it too!!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service