I just found out my niece Caitlynn,8 years old has Alopecia last night.I did tell her not to give up and not to let this hold her back.My niece knows she is not alone knowing I have it too since the age of 10.My cousin Mike and his wife Liz are glad I am being there for her knowing I have Alopecia too.My 10 year old nephew Mike Jr.(my nephew),My niece's older brother still treats her like his sister loving her too, and did give her a hug telling her that he still loves her as his sister.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been taking her to stores and special lunches to talk about it.I let my niece ask questions when I was diagnosed with it.I even told her she is a normal and real girl anyone else.I was told she had this Wendsday night.I was even nice to her,took her to my wig maker having a wig made for her and she likes her wig so far.I did pay for it and I took her to a support group I go to last night.My niece likes the support group I go to,felt welcomed in.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service