Hey everybody! I am currently going to school for a Master's degree in Communication Studies at Louisiana State University. In two of my classes (statistics and Interpersonal Communication), I have to create a survey and analyze results and write a research paper. I have decided to write about Self Disclosure about Alopecia. The only way I can do this is through an Internet survey. If you'd like to help me (the more results I get the more statistically accurate they will be!), please take my survey! It is only about 45 questions (all multiple choice). You must be over 18 to take the survey (not my rule)!

This is completely voluntary, and you can stop the quiz at any time without penalty! There is no way for me to tell who has done the survey or where the results came from, so your answers will be completely anonymous!

I'm also supposed to tell you this: If I you have any questions about subjects' rights or other concerns, you can contact Robert C. Mathews, Chairman, Institutional Review Board, (225) 578-8692, irb@lsu.edu, www.lsu.edu/irb

I am also posting this on MySpace, Facebook and NAAF so make sure you don’t take it twice!
Thank you SO MUCH (whether you take it or not)!

Here is the link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Ar4YMIN_2bm6SeKA48ORWEVg_3d_3d

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oups... I did the survey before scrolling down the page..... the results are interesting.... I hope you'll get published!
Diane

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service