I was just looking through the discussions when I came to the one "When to tell a love interest that you have Alopecia", which is closed.

Speaking from the other side of the fence, let me say this first -- I am not the usual person who goes around looking a people and making decission on their looks. I look deep within them for other things, such as how they think about things, what they do, inside their heart and mind.

So, their hair and other parts of their body are not my main interest.

But, this was a great question to be asked.

For me I would rather a person be up front with me than try to hid someting.

But, when it comes to a "love interest" I think it should be done as soon as possible.

That way, as someone said, you can tell if they are interested in YOU, or like many, both men and women, or your hair. YES, your hair.

Beleive it or not some people, both men and women, make their decission about "love interest" on how their hair looks. There is still that long standing saying, "a woman looks better with long hair -- the longer the better". Take a look at all models, mainly the women. The majority of them have long -- long hair. And, most of the look a lot better when you see them with their hair pulled back off their face, aka short hair look.

So, telling a "love interest" upfront should be first and foremost, because it will tell inwhich directions your relationship is going to head. Keep it a secret until your are sure will make the "love interest" wonder what else you have been keeping a secret.

Besides, like someone pointed out, it is not a disease but rather a condition you have no control over.

If they, the "love interest" can not handle that ..... Then, are they worth your energy and time!

JimB

Views: 35

Reply to This

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service