What do you think?

Hi Tray,
This is Dr. Li from Merry Clinic. Thank you for visiting our website.
Our Biotae treatment is designed to balance body system, supply essential nutrients for the hair. It helps stimulate the follicle cell to produce the hair and prevent the hair loss. It treats the root of alopecia without causing any side effect.
For your daughter's 's condition, I suggest her take 4 Biotae capsules each time, twice daily along with using Biotae Scalp Oil 2 times daily on her bald patches or thinning area. You can open the capsules; mix the herbs with juice to let her take if she can not swallow the capsules. The internal treatment is much more important.
I also recommend her to take Children's vitamin together with our herbal treatment.
Usually, her hair loss will be under control within one month. She will have some hair growth in about 2 to 3 months.
If you have any question during the treatment, please feel free to contact with me.

Please refer to http://www.merryclinic.com/hairloss/treatment.htm

Dr. Li

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tray. Well, whatever it is, its certainly got Biotin in it, from the sound of the name. I took Biotin capsules myself for a long time. You can get them over-the-counter from any pharmacy, WalMart, etc. in the vitamin aisle. Biotin promotes growth of hair and nails. In people who do not have alopecia, it can make hair and nails stronger. However, as someone with alopecia, I can honestly say it did nothing for me. Honestly, aside from steroids like cortisone and prednisone which are not good for the body, there really isn't anything that can be done. I'm sorry to say that, but I don't want you wasting your money or getting your hopes up for nothing. Take care, Daria
Thanks so much for the response and information. I am in that stage where i am almost willing to try antying. Thanks for the heads up.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service