I still have two patches of little hair. I shave them often, but I always seem to get razor burn on my head even when I use shaving cream and water. Does anyone have any advice on how I can shave my patches to get them completely smooth without causing myself pain and having to shave everyday????????

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting, I've not aware of this product. I still swear by my electric razor in 3 short minutes....gone!

Jeffrey
do you have a link to this product? I tried to find it over internet but i couldn't find this product. I did found, however, some not so good testimonies about it.
Try using an electric shaver that men use to shave their face. This is what I use. P.s. I live in Australia :)

Alison

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service