Has anyone developed a rash in the areas where you have had hair loss? I am not sure if it is a reaction to the foam or something else. I only have it in the area by my hairline.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello wen my hair was fallen out i did have a rash on my head, not sure why but i got steriod cream to help it i dont use anything else now apart from moisturisin cream to stop my skin from dryin out,
I did, though I guess that is kind of a symptom of seborrheic dermatitis which is what I was being treated for when my hair started falling out.
It always itches me on the spots I have or I will develop new patch. This is signal for me that I need to treat this area ASAP, before it become totally bold.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service