Hi everyone I'm a very new member from the UK.
I've had AU for most of my life but dealt with it alone until I came across some supportive organisations in the UK last year. My world has opened up considerably since then!

So I'm thinking of going to NAAF Conference, Louisviile - it's a bit of a trek from here so I'm working on the logistics at the moment. I hear that it's well worth while going. Glad to meet you all!!

Views: 16

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much! I will deff. be there!
I am going to be there as well.

Jeff
Hi everybody, If you are going to the conference and have not already done so... please go to the events tab and rsvp so that we all know who is going. Can't wait to see you all!

Cheryl
Hi everyone.

Maybe people from AW can get together in Louisville?

/Roger.
AW... like Alopecia Word? You can count me in!

Diane :)

PS: like Cheryl said, go to the event tab and RSVP.... it is fun to see in advance who will be there
Thx Diane!

I will check it up!

Roger.
Welshcakes,
You could also try flying into Atlanta. It's a 6 hour drive north to Louisville if you rented a car. Just a thought. Glad your making the trip!
Oh, and try Kayak.com, pretty neat site for airfare.
Wishing safe passage to everyone headed for Louisville. Best wishes for a great time and many new friendships. Looking forward to the pics!
Thanks Tony!

I will keep you updated these days in Kentucky. Im leave Sweden in 15 hours.

Roger.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service