Okay so its getting cold!! and my head is freeeeezing!!!! What kind of hats do you where? Or how dod you keep your head warm without looking completely nuts. I took my scarf off in the train station and people I guess expected hair and saw scalp! IF stares could kill. I need a nice cap, a everyday cap.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UGH! People are so disrespectful! Goodness!! Sorry about that..People act like they've never seen a bald beautiful head before!! I don't wear too many hats yet..It's so hard to find hats in my size, 'cause i have a big head,lol. I do have one hat that i adore; it's a knit cap, and the brand is Vans & i bought it at Nordstrom .
ooh thanks I will take a look at that store!!!!
you're welcome..oh, wait.it was nordstrom rack..if you have a nordstrom rack in your area,check there as well!! :)
i Just watch the buff videos. I think its pretty neat! I wonder if it would look ok on a bald person. But its sounds like something I would like! Thanks!!
Oh thanks amiee! I like their Sofite baseball caps!
Cloth soft-fabric hat with wide brim that can be rolled upward, assymetrical, or down with huge earrings (will post photo within a week); Russian-type fake fur hat in black. Very classy and striking, both cover the entire head!
Can't wait for the photos!
http://www.hatswithhair.com/AllProducts.aspx have you seen this site..??? Looks so very cool....
Thats soo cool I wish i had this before I stop wearing wigs! Thats great!
I crochet hats for myself, so I don't have a major problem with size issues, if it doesn't fit or stretch out right, I can undo it and retry. I love trying different things with different types of yarn. I found a nice slouchy hat pattern I want to do, but I haven't found the right yarn for it quite yet. Guess if you're creative enough, you can always make your own hats, which would definitely help reflect your own personal style and not have to shell out a whole lot of money to do so.
I did this once for my daughter. How long does it take you to make one hat?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service