Hello all!

Hows it going? Almost the weekend!

I am almost 2 months in to wearing my first ever wig, Codi by RoP. I have noticed over the past few days that some strands of hair seem to be falling out and I wondered if that was normal and what it means? I generally comb my hair when I take it off to go to bed, is combing once a day too much?
Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks
K x

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is your wig human hair or synthetic? I only wear synthetic wigs and most of the time, finger-styling is all they need and just occasional combing. I would think that it's inevitable that some hair would come out eventually, but I only noticed hair come out of mine one time when I was tugging on it to adjust it & accidentally pulled a tuft of hair out! Maybe you should check with the manufacturer or the store where you bought it.
Thakns girls, I was really concerned for a while! Its synthetic, but as Kerry says, you did not notice it and after a while the hair stop falling, guess it was just getting the loose one out!
I love my wigs!!
Hope you are all well! x

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service