So shaved my head down as i had about 30 patches. Question: does anyone have suggestions for minimizing the contrast between bald spots and places on head that still have hair follicles? I was hoping for a clean look but even completely shaved, it is still a bit patchy looking.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What kind of razor did you use? I am not experienced with this as I don't shave my head all the way...just with clippers. But I've heard from past forums that certain razors do a better job than others. Heard good stuff about Gilette Fusion and the Head Blade. And you may have to shave every day if you see the dark follicles come back quickly.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service