I was just contacted by a young woman who has lost her hair and eyelashes due to chemotherapy. She's asking me if I know anyone who sells good false eyelashes, including for the lower lids. Thanks!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary,

I know that one of the members on our site (cheryn) sells them and may be able to give you some advice.

Thanks,

Cheryl
Hi

I know Anna Fitzpatrick (Fitzy - here) gets her eyelashes and eyebrows from the states (I just can't remember the name of the company) leave her a message and I'm sure she will pass that info on to you.

I would help but the lady I buy my daughters eyelashes and eyebrows from is in Sydney, Australia and I don't think that will help.

Rosy.
www.mylash.com
Expensive...but the best ones I have tried BY FAR!
: )
Thank you all! What a great resource this group is! I will pass the information on to the young lady.
Hi Mary,

I've found a wonderful alternative to the drug store lashes I had been wearing and dropping off my eyelid!!! Maybe you've had the same problem? Anyway, I found Blinkies with the permanent eyeliner so easy to use and they look so natural! I can't believe what a difference they make for me. They have a wider base so if you don't have any lashes (like me) they cover a bigger area of my eyelid AND they have the bottom lashes, too. I highly recommend them to everyone. See what you think: www.blinkiesonline.com I think you'll love them like I do!

Love you,

Jen
at 35 my eyelashes fell out due to alopecia, it was over a year before I would even consider false eyelashes, once I started trying them, it was trial and error, trying different ones (sizes) I could buy at any Wal-Mart. Those suckers at very aggravating to get use to wearing, but I was determined, and now it's like putting on my shoes. I now buy mine thru the internet. web-site below
http://www.ballbeauty.com/ardell_false_eyelashes.htm

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service