OKay, just a crazy question for everyone:
So, I have been off of work for a couple months now. Well, yesterday I was watching television during the day. I watched Oprah (Yes, I watched Oprah)
Dr. Oz was on there and he was telling everyone how to stay young.
He was talking about what vitamins you should be getting everyday. Dr Oz touched on the subject about Vitamin B's are great for your blood cells and the immune system.
Then I started thinking, I wounder if anyone has ever gotten Vitamin B shots? I know my mom gets them monthly.
Anways, you can ask Dr. Oz questions via Oprahs website... I was debating on asking some question to him about the immune system and what vitamins would be helpful....

Yes, I watched Oprah the other day.... :p

Zoey

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL I love that you're making it a point to assure us that you did in fact watch Opera as if you are guilty of something. It's hilarious!! :D
That's really interesting let me know if you get your questions answered. I don't have channels on my television so ... you know I'm behind on everything, unless it pretains to nursing.
XOXO
CAR
Yea.. I cant believe I was watching Oprah.. I am nuts, what can I say!?!

Zoey
I take Biotin everyday (B Vitimin) as it is supposed to support skin, hair and nails.

Jeff
Hey Jeff, Does it help with energy? I took some B6 & B12 this morning.. I kinda dont feel any more energy.. But.. Maybe it takes a couple days to get into my system???
Is Biotin all the Vitamis B's?
Biotin is Vitimin B1 or H

I never notice an energy level change. But as a general rule I am pretty energetic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biotin
Check it out

Jeff
Has it been working?
I've started taking these gummy bears which supposedly have something called immune c which is supposed to strengthen the immune system. I can't tell if they have been working my mom just bought them
Wow.. I guess it just shows that everyone is different.
I love veggies, I dont know what I would do without them..
Everyone tells me I need to eat meat to get all the vitamins. I do not agree.

Zoey
Hi

This is so interesting. My daughter has seriously low iron levels and the iron pills she has been diagnosed make her throw up and have terrible pain in her abdomen. I don't know what to think really - anyone got any ideas.

What I understand about alopecia is that the immune system is in overdrive and does not need any further reeving up. I could be wrong though.

Rosy
I am still taking the vitamins.. And it has given me more energy... Thank goodness!!

Now, if I could start eating more healthy.. that would be terrific! :)
I take B-12 and biotin now hoping to strengthen what I have left and prevent more loss. I am also doing shots and minoxidile. Last time, I just did B-12 and shots and squaric acid and it all grew back in a year. I think the B-12 definately helps with energy.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service