Does anyone know of Support group in the Northern California area?
I live in Folsom (Bob does too) I would love to meet others and get to talk and relate with all of you.

Zoey

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow that is so amazing.. You all are so close to me.. I wonder why they stopped? We should try and get everyone back together..

That would be so cool.... Hey I start College Tuesday.. One of my professors decided to start a week before college starts! (Weird huh)
Wednesday at 4pm ~I am in a karate studio..

I heard in September they are having a meeting in San Francisco~I am going to try and go.. I need to get someone to drive me, I do not know the SF area. And I will get lost.. I am so bad, I get lost if I go into Sacramento,Citrus Heights or anywhere else rather than Folsom.. Sad-I know :(
Not sure, I will ask Roger.. He is the one that told me about it...
Hi Zoey,

Hi Jodi,

I have not seen an official support group for North Carolina, but there are a couple of member here that have joined a group called "Carolinas" and are looking to get together.

Hope that helps,

Cheryl
Hi Zoey,

I have not seen an official support group for North Carolina, but there are a couple of member here that have joined a group called "Carolinas" and are looking to get together.

Hope that helps,

Cheryl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service