I've been patiently waiting to hear some kind of information be passed down the pipeline but have yet to  hear a thing. It's almost as though it didn't happen.

I know it was slated to happen on the 4th and 5th of December.

“From Targets to Treatments: Bridging Autoimmune Research to Advanc... was the title of the program. The link can be found below. 

I'd love to hear what was discussed especially since this has been such an exciting year in terms of trials and possible treatments.

Can anyone that attended shed any light on the the various topics? Any sites out there that summarize what was discussed, perhaps in detail?

I tried www.NAAF.org and have not found them to helpful in this regard.

Any help would be appreciated. I may just be looking in the wrong place.

http://www.naaf.org/site/DocServer/2014_11_16_Summit_Program_v01.pd...

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering the same thing a a while ago. Maybe we call or email the Naaf about it and post what they say?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service