Hello all, this is my first post here on this site and I am so glad I found this forum I have been dealing with bad wigs for the last year or so and am tired of all the money spent on wigs ruining any chance I have of growing back what little hair I have left. My hair loss is diffuse all over and I am to the point where I can no longer get away without a wig. No one knows the cause of my hair loss but it all got drastically worse when I had someone talk me into microlink extensions which ripped out almost half my hair then once I couldnt afford them and my hair was too thin to cover the links. Then I was talked into weaves which were so painful I finally gave in and saved up the money for a custom wig which is way better but I still find that my hair is being ripped out. She at first did even tension beehive braiding with a pole thing and now we attach it
using point bonds but I still feel that my hair is being thinned out to the point where I will have to shave it. I don't want to have a wig I have to take off and I want something that I can swim in. I just don't want to ruin any chances of my hair growing back. I feel like the follea sport gripper would be my best bet but I just spent almost two grand on a half wig and won't be able to get another one for quit some time so any suggestions for now?

Views: 7660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We can help you... Visit our website. 

www.alopeciahairsolutions.com 

Alopecia Hair Solutions Offers IN-HOME Private Consultations

you can find free Wig E-book and can also get custom wigs there.

There are silicone kits available like yours you can sew into any wig available on Lori's  Most of the gals I know swim in Cheap Amazon wigs;  they stay on with waterproof glue.  

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service