Hi everyone!
I am on an extremely tight budget and cannot afford wigs at all! I usually buy a synthetic one every 6 months for about $200. Does anyone else have any tips/advice or comments about finding cheap, cute hair?

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

Cindie, what style did you buy?
It's called "Inspire", and it is really nice! The dark brown/dark auburn mix was on "color closeout", and it's my absolute favorite color mix, so I really hit "the great wig jackpot."
Cindy, I love that style. Does the removeable nape bother you or do you remove it?
You're gonna laugh....I have a short neck, so I have all the removable napes in a plastic bag tucked away in a drawer....maybe I can make a moustache out of them.....
Thanks, Cindy....
I found a wig on that website (beautytrends.com) and a coupon code for 20% off! I'm so excited!!
I'm getting Noelle by Revlon. I hope it's cute enought to post a photo, lol :)
Cindie, thanks for giving me a much needed laugh for today. :-)
Cindie,
i am a dork, sorry i couldn't spell your name right even tho it's right in front of me...
Hi to Ktownnana, too!
Hi Brittany, don't feel bad--some of the posts I typed Cindy and some Cindie.
Good Morning, Ladies:

It's all good.....there are people in my FAMILY who haven't figured out how to spell my name after 58 years......

I'm glad I could share that information with you ladies and you found it useful. I will be posting a nice photo on the site as soon as I have one taken.

If you ever need to make a fake beard or moustache in dark brown with auburn highlights...or eyebrows, or a beard, or chest hair, let me know.......
Hi Rose:
I wasn't sure if you aimed this question at me but i'll take a stab at it....I like ones that don't touch my shoulders and usually straight. I've been blondish-brown or strawberry blonde. I'm going a teency bit darker now...gonna spread my wings a little bit, haha.

I took a look at contrast and they are very affordable and cute!

I recently found out about this website, www.orderwigsonline.com It's a chinese vendor selling HH wigs for as low as $85, you can customize it all you want as in wig cap, hair color, hair density etc. Haven't ordered from them YET but will very soon. I'm on this other forum & many ladies have ordered from them. They're all very happy with their hair.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service