Hi everyone!
I am on an extremely tight budget and cannot afford wigs at all! I usually buy a synthetic one every 6 months for about $200. Does anyone else have any tips/advice or comments about finding cheap, cute hair?

Views: 1104

Replies to This Discussion

I get human hair wigs on line for usually around $250 US. I think i need about 3 a year but i really like that i can style them the way i want. I get full lace wigs and i can wear the up in a high bun!

Hi Poppy where to you get these from?

Hey, I just bought a really cute wig from Paula Young, called Olivia which is on sale right now for $39. It is long, rooted and shaded blondes and reds with a mono part. It is fabulous! I bought four!
Here is the link. It looks a lot cuter on than the photo. http://www.paulayoung.com/product/olivia+wig+by+paula+young.do

Nice! And at that price you would have been foolish not to "stock up!"

You can click the link above and there should be a photo. The photo doesn't do the wig justice, though -- it's much cuter and more natural looking than that. I thought the price was so good and the length, color and style was perfect, so I thought what the heck, for only $39 I'd order one to see if I liked it. The only thing I had to do was take it in a little -- my head is only 21".

Re: Jacylyn Smith -- I bought one of the "Bridgett" style and it didn't have nearly enough hair so I had to patch in some extra from other wigs that I had reduced in the past (the only wigs I don't have to take in are Rene of Paris and Noriko. It has no monofilament part. I tried one other Jaclyn called "Debra" which was so skimpy and such a bad style I sent it back. I won't buy Jaclyn any more.

Yes, I know the catalog pic looks bad! I can't believe they used that picture. They need someone on their staff who knows how to style wigs. Here's a photo I just took of it on my stand.

Yes, that's the color. It's perfect for me -- nice rooting and some shadings of blonde and red.

For just a little more you can have A real European Human Hair Wig. I never thought it was possible, but I accidentally found this lady and I am so enjoying mine, and working towards getting my second. Her customers report that the wigs last for years. Anyway, if nothing else you will learn a lot from her you tube videos attached to this link... search.. Europeansheitels.com You look really nice in the one you are wearing by the way, but with these, you no longer have that drying out, itching, and frizz. If you were making a synthetic last 6 months, you must really know how to take care of a wig, because I could only get them to last about 6 weeks. Were you wearing daily?? I do wear mine long tho so brushing and things like that probably have a lot to do with it. Anyway.. Good luck!!

Yeah, mine last way more than 6 months because I alternate wearing syn's and human hair.
I have about a dozen synthetics and three human European virgin hair. I used to get the processed human hair but since my hair is blonde they really have to bleach the poop out of it and it looks awful and doesn't last very long. My real hair is fine and soft and I like the Euro hair because it's similar to my own. If you have dark hair you can get away with the Indian and Asian hair.

The vendor I was telling you about rarly has blonde wigs, but she happens to have some listed now on ebay. Pretty cheap. No, I'm still not her. I live in Ga. and she lives in Fla. Anyhow, her ebay handle is tstmary. Check it out. She sells EHH cheaper than anywhere I have found. I found her on YOUTUBE and wrote her telling her my story and she sent me a wig and offered to let me make payments. I don't know how I would have afforded one otherwise. So I have one Human hair and 6 synthetics. Good luck! Lesleigh in Ga.

I looked at her site they do look nice but when you google ES.com name there seems to be some complaints against the company and the validity of where her wigs actually come from. China vs. Agentinia. I am glad you had a good experience though : ) They are quite inexpensive for unprocessed EH.

Yeah, she talks about this stalker that is trying to defame her. Listen to her videos she will go into depth about it. How would anyone know where they come from unless they were on her porch when they arrived. They have the gold tag inside the cap and everything. I don't care if my wig came off a horse. It does not matt, or tangle and it feels like silk just like she said it would. And she guarantees it.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service