Lets plan some dates and location :) !

Views: 210

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'll look into some venues today - but am wondering what time suits you all ? Mid Morning, mid afternoon ?

Cheers
Paul

Prefer not too late in afternoon, but any other time suits me. Thanks Paul
Ruth

Anytime suits me, just have to allow me a couple of hours to get there.
Cheers Becs

Hi,

I know there is a good cafe called cafe Kudos at 235 Annex Road, Middleton, Christchurch, 8024 that has an outdoor area aswell.

As for timing, as Beckyboo has some distance to come - how about late morning - 10.30, 11 ?. Hopefully beat the lunch time rush

Cheers
Paul

a shame I have a commitment till about 11.30am would not get there till after 12.00 or later my cell phone number is 021 906 919 maybe you could text me when you are ready to leave and i may be able to make it

I'm ok with 12 or 1 if the others are.

paul

I am sure I could get there by 12.00 thanks hope that suits others as it would be great to meet again

Anytime suits me....Becs

either 12 or 1 suits me fine - and Kudos Cafe sounds great
Ruth

OK - 12pm at Kudos !

My mobile is 021336988 if anyone needs directions etc etc

I booked a table for 13pm under the name Paul.

Helen, Ruth, Becky and myself, one other person will try and make it but as they live in Brooklands and its just been "deleted" they might not make it.

Cheers
Paul

is that 1.30pm??

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service