Hi everyone. I recently purchased a EHH lace front wig online and now am looking for someone to cut it in for me. Any recommendations for an experienced wig stylist would be much appreciated. TIA!

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi V.Lee,

I have a list of stylists who help my clients get their Freedom Wig cut and styled when it arrives in the Toronto and surronding areas. One hairdresser who came highly recommended by one of my clients was the owner of

Ginger & Co. Hair Studio
776 Liverpool Road
Unit 6
Pickering, Ontario
L1W 1S2

She is an actual hairdresser but did a beautiful job cutting one of my clients Freedom Wigs. She is also willing to close the shop at the end of the day for privacy for alopecia patients. I don't know exactly what type of hairpiece you purchased, but I know with the Freedom pieces they get cut and styled right on the client's head. She may be worth checking out. I have her number if needed as well as several other hairdressers in your area. Feel free to message me. I know the importance of a great stylist and one that is confident in picking up the scissors to cut hair in a final style.
Good luck and let me know if you need any further information.
Warm Wishes,
Jennifer Krahn

Thank you for the info Jennifer. I live in the Ottawa area but am willing to go to Pickering if necessary. I live in Ottawa and I don't know of stylists here experienced with lace front wigs. If you know of some in the Ottawa area, please let me know.

On another note, I recently heard about Freedom wigs and am interested in getting more information. Will you be coming to the Ottawa area soon?

Cheers!

Hi V. Lee,
I actually think I am heading that way in January. I have clients building up in that area along with Toronto so will be out there mid-January for consultations. If you want more reading material about the Freedom Wig check out www.imageevolutionhair.ca.
Have a great rest of the weekend. If I know of anyone in the Ottawa area or if you want more stylists that my clients use please don't hesitate to ask. I have a list going that may help.
Cheers,
Jenn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service