At the beginning of the year I was left with a one inch strip down my head like a mohecan, and three inches of patchy down the back.
I resorted to shaving it all off. It looked much neater. By end of May I was wig free and much happier.
Over the months, some of my hair started growing back. I didn't get too excited about it which is just as well as it has all come out again. This time the inch that I was left with is also on its way out.
I may not like it but I have got used to not having hair. This time though my eyebrows have started falling out.

My question is - has anybody had their eyebrows tattooed?

The thought of not having eyebrows to frame my eyes is starting to do my head in. if anybody has recommendations of where ( I live in North London) to go to get it done.... I look forward to hearing your comments

thanks for your time
Kathryn

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

hello!!

i had semi-permanent make-up and it is still going strong 12 months on (eyebrows only), not needing a touch-up just yet. get in-touch with Alison at Finishing Touches based on Harley street, you can find her website via google. Costs around 400pounds, then touch-ups cost less every year or so.

Hope that helps.

Sally xx

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service