Hello,

My AT has now progressed to AU and I was wondering if someone can recommend:

1) The best waterproof eyebrow pencil (or maybe I should try eyeliner?) to draw on my eyebrows. I find that the Sephora brand waterproof pencil rubs off during the day and I'm not ready to make the leap and buy false eyebrows from headcovers yet.

2) Best false eyelashes for everyday wear. I've bought the Ardell brand at Wal-Mart, but I find that they are only good for one time use, and at $4 per day that will add up quickly. Maybe I don't clean them properly for continuous use? How often should I be changing the falsies? I find that after I wash them, the eyelashes clump together and are not re-usable.

Any recommendations would be a great help! Thank you!

Views: 2545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At sephora try the anastasia eyebrow pen it stays on even while u sleep doesnt smudge and is waterproof  

Have you tried Mytwobrows.com?

They have waterproof tattoos that look super realistic.  I just ordered

it is not easy at all. Not easy to correct a mistake. Overall, awkward. Heads are round and I didn't find it easy to apply.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service