Hey. 

So I am all new to this completely. Im 18 and in my second semester of college and have lost about 90% of my hair in the last three months. I live in a dorm so its kind of hard to always try to slip on a wig when coming to and from my room. I am very interested in the hairband wigs but can't find any :( I have a large head and everything that I find is average. I have tried using the halo one and it works I'm just looking for something easy to slip on and off. 

Any ideas? Or any websites with affordable headband wigs?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah I've seen that website before and I am actually thinking about ordering the swimming one its called the tiara because i don't know what else to swim with. But i will definitely look at the hat ones as well. 

Thanks (: 

I bought a headband wig from the Henry Margu range. It was quite stretchy so it should gut u ok. Just google the brand name and headband wigs to find prices at online wig stores. I wonder if you would find buffs another alternative to quickly pop on when you are in your dorm. I wear them sometimes to the gym abd on the beach.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service