I’m looking for my first wig. I want a full wig that:

1. Looks natural
2. Has a good price
3. Is available online

I would like answers from people who have owned and used wigs. I can find several random sites on my own that sell wigs, but I want someone experienced with buying them.My friend suggestions a wig about lacewigsbuy.com.Where do you buy your wigs? Any other advice?

Views: 2999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is another website i can recommend  to all of you. www.ewigs.co.uk. i bought a long curly human hair wig from this store and everything is perfect to me.  by the way, they also give me 5 pounds coupons and they told me the coupon code:MJEWIGS is always valid to me. this is not too much to me, but i still happy for this kind help.

if you have any questions about wigs /weft,please contact me, I will do my best to help you, I am working in a human hair manufacturing company. I know it. My father got Alopecia, He would like to wear cap even it is an extremely hot day. I know my hair will fall in the future.I am not worry about it. I think The most important thing is your attitude towards your life. Man can overcome psychical obstacles. so let everything goes its way. trust yourself, you are beautiful,handsome. then the world will be beautiful.

I recommend HairDirect.com
Hair Direct has great Cust Svc, a wealth of info on their site, and a 30-day money back guarantee. And don't worry, I don't work for the company; I'm just a happy customer. :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service