Hi All,
I know a fair bit of this has already been discussed before, but I was hoping to get your opinion on one particular aspect of dermal eyebrow tattoos. How real do they look? I'm thinking of getting them done and have been trawling the net looking at pictures, and the pictures that I see look like the brush strokes that make up the tattoo are not very fine. Is this how it is for all eyebrow tattoos, or am I just looking at the wrong sites? And if you have had them done, would you recommend it? As a guy, I feel that noticeably fake eyebrows may not be the best look.
Thanks everyone,
Sam

Views: 1568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://beautytrends.com/searchprods.asp
Here is a link to eyebrows that glue on. Someone had mentioned them.
I am allergic to adhesives & latex so I wish I could try them but can not.
And they are not sure i can handle the ink with my severe allergies.
So i get to go and have a test done on the back of my neck and hair line. That way if I have issues they can take care of it and wont leave scaring on my face.
This wll cost more. I can not afford to get this done yet. I am on a very low income at this time. But when i do have the money i am going to try the spot test.
Char

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service