Hi,

I recently shaved my head a month ago and I am waiting for my freedom wig. I bought a wig I thought would last 4 months until I got the freedom. It seems to be getting matted and tangled very easily almost like dreads. I bought it for about $500. It's by pierre, I believe. I am looking for a new wig that isn't costly since I just spent $500 and since I will be getting a freedom wig. I am looking for a brown wig around anywhere from 12-16 inches in length. Perferably handtied, but it just depends.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for wigs or maybe how to fix mine.

Thanks!!
Katie

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Reese

I have only just now noticed your post (I've been travelling of late so not able to have the internet as often). Anyway, there is a lovely lady here that swears by the lace wigs she gets for her daughter from China. They sound as if they are reasonably priced and may be an option for you.

Here is her profile, you may like to contact her.

http://www.alopeciaworld.com/profile/KarenSmith

I think Aimee always looks cute in her hair choices as well so she is another good person to have a chat to.

Rosy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service