Before of all sorry for my English.

I'm Nicolas and i have  Alopecia Universal from approx 20 years.

In some days i'll  begin the Xelijanz cure.

Before to begin the cure  in these 3 months i begin meditation( every day 30 minutes 1 hour)  and use a immunomodulador to help my body to be strong and ready for the cure.

My idea is making so the hairs come in more easly and when i stop the cure the no go away.

Also when i will be in cure i continue to eat the immunomodulador(in my case i use a natural immunomodulador it's dulcamara, the name is Birm) and also i'll go to allergologic to see if i have soma food allergy.

I'm sure that making so my hairs when i stop the xelijanz no go away cause i will have serenity(meditation) and a normal immun system(birm-i'll use it almost 3 years, it's my idea-and no allergic food)...

It's my idea and i hope it' finally will work...

I have alopecia universal but whit these 3 months in meditation and birm my situation is  little better i have now some hairs in head some hairs in face, un 10% of eyelashes,  and some  in body...it appears meditation and birm help my body to have more hairs, i think my body is ready to work good whit xelijanz cure...

Views: 1189

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Listen me does not buy it too dangerous to me caused problems when i increased the dosage

Thank you Aimee for your answer, after somoe check    (colonscopia) for my doctor i is not colitis ulcerosa and no morbo of crohn's it's a medical colitis cuased for dulcamara(birm)he said dulcamara can cause dissenteria and other problems ...i hope he is in right at the moment after 10 days of cure i go in bath 1 time in day and the ...appears good ...i never more will use birm and i decided to no use also xelijnaz i have 2 little children and before a study assure it's sure i do not want put me in dangerous situation ...i'll continue whit meditation, and  a time i stop the mesalazina cura(the doctor siad me i must use some months) i begin to  buy this http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Whitakers-Berberine-Supplement-Capsules/dp...  i asked to my doctor if i can use (it's a natural jak3 inibitor) and he said me yes also said me it can help whit my colitis cuase it's antifllamartore...also i'll try a food sensitive test to be sure, thank you for idea..a question if Humira let you have hairs why the people does not use it insteda of xelianz?? for cost or sides effect?

I hope all better for you Aimee :-)...sure it'll be so.

Hello Nicolas, I was wondering...how did you get your Xelijanz?  I heard you can get it in Turkey and I was thinking about going to Istanbul to get it.  Is that where you got yours?

I asked to a man that went there to buy for him to buy other 2 for me and send to me.But at the moment i decided to not use Xelianz...i'm not sure about the efectivity and the side effects i'll continue whit meditation and probably i'll buy berberine a natural jack inibitor and antiflamatory(that can help also my colitis, also if just now it's all good)...if my hairs continue to become more i'll continue to post pictures...i'm using the meditation of the white light i see this light in all my body and the hairs are more and more.

I see.  Sorry to hear about the colitis, I hope you get better.  I would try berberine but I have tried so many supplements over the past year that I am afraid to waste any more money if it doesn't work.  
Have you got the Xelijanz though?  Did the man post it to you? ...If you do have it and decided not to use it, I would buy them off you.  I think I might attempt to go to Turkey in the next couple of months.  Is the address for the pharmacy in Istanbul correct?  Alemdar Mh., 34110 Istanbul, - Ayasofya Pharmacy?

Hi i prefer not sell them they are like a bonus for me ...i do not know if the address of farmacy is it but i think yes..se in adml discussion there they post address 

Hi i prefer not sell them they are like a bonus for me ...i do not know if the address of farmacy is it but i think yes..se in adml discussion there they post address 

No problem!  I just discovered that Sulfasalazine, a medicine for colitis may actually help grow hair back, so it may help you.

my colitis now passed(fortunatly it was medical no cronic) but i'm honestly thinking to speak whit my dermatologist about sulfsalazine it economic it's sure and the progress are identical if not better than xelijanz reading the old study i think noone speak about it cause it's a economicdroug so the farmaceutic have not interess make pubblic this thing.

Yeah i'm going to try it too.  Supposedly it can take 6 months or longer to notice regrowth but it seems to be fairly safe so it shouldn't matter too much if one has to take it for a longish time.

Hi Nicholas,I am going to try dulcamara could you please tell me where I could purchase this and at what dosage.Thanks.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service