For the past month i have been putting urine on my head at least once a day. I know it sounds so gross but if it is going to bring back my hair then i do not care what anyone thinks. Since then my white hairs have turned black and it seems to be coming back. Its the best progress i have had in the whole three years i have had AT.

Views: 31310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Hilary, I'm 25 years old and male and would like to try your method as well, I want to regrow some hair back :D. So how many time do you use urine during the day for it be more effective?
hi! i only do it once a day! and its working good!
You've got to be kidding me....I might...might...read this post but not now and I doubt I'll ever put piss on my head...
Careful here, Jeff.... peeps might get upset cos they think you're, well, y'know.... taking the, er, um.... Mickey???? ;)
Well I couldn't find any info mentioning rat urine in Rogaine but whatever.
So I've read thru all the posts here. So exatcly how do you apply your urine to your scalp? And then what?

Jeffrey
Wow, I have to say that I am not opposed to trying this. After all, doesn't minoxidil (the main stuff in Rogaine) come from rat urine?

One factor that draws me to urine therapy is that it is all natural. I have looked into other treatments, and I worry about the effects on my body when it comes to getting pregnant and what the chemicals could do in the event that that were to happen.

At the very least, I find it very interesting that something just as simple as applying urine to your head for a few minutes a day is giving you such great results. That's awesome!
Just wait for after baby. There may be a new market for those wet diapers!
I am happy that it seems to be working for you. I hope that it does work and that you get your hair back. Please keep us informed on how this is working for you.
If Rogaine does indeed have rat urine, which I intend to find out, (I need to know these things), then Hilary might have discovered something important going on here. Something tells me that it's not safe since urine can contain bacteria, fungus, etc. and can potentially cause more harm than good. At the very least ask a doctor first whether it's harmful before trying this for those thinking about starting. I know that a component of urine (UREA) is used in skin creams. But that's not what we are talking about here. We're talking about pure unprocessed urine. I'll check back Hilary, want to see how you are progressing.
so how has this trial been going? its been a few months since anyone has posted
WOW....never heard of this but it does kinda of makes sense. My doctor has told me over the years that to use a skin lotion with urea in it for my excema. There is products out there on the shelf in drug stores with urea in it and I have used them with much success. Might have to try them on the scalp.
Alright Hilary it’s been months…What’s the verdict? Is it still working or has it stopped?
Hell Id poop on my head if I thought it would grow hair back, but Im a little skeptical. Come
on I have to go right now, Im jumping up and down. Don’t keep us hanging.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service