Hi I have posted here before but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been using indian herbal oils from dr Rohit shah and the us representative Holly Mcguffin. My daughter started with alopecia arearta in january. Went through numerous steroid injections but at the age of 4 i did not want my little girl to go throw with that. I began to research on line and founf the avyerdic oils I was sceptical at first but talked to the us rep Holly which made me feel better I started the oild in march and with in 2 months she had tons of new hairs coming in quickly now it has been six months since the start of it and so far so good hair is still coming in and getting longer. I do believe the oils helped and dr rohit shah and holly were there to answer every question Holly would return every call quickly and was very please i recommend them. Just wanted to let everyone know maybe this is an option

Views: 13578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi how are. did you try Dr Rohit herbal!?
how's it. tell me about it.
are you recommend me to use it
dr rohit oils .!
I'm wait your answer sir
thank you
or any one has useing dr rohit oils
tell us about your experience

I wanted to reply to your question.  I am not sure if this works for everyone, but I do think it worked for us.  A year and a half ago my 13 year old daughter lost about half of her beautiful, hair.  It was very hard.  We started to use Dr. Shah's products.  After about a month her hair stopped falling out.  It started to grow back after that.  We continued to use it for approximately 7 months.  Her hair continues to grow back.  If her hair starts to fall out again, we will go back to using Dr. Shah's product.  Hope this helps you.

Thais is for PamG
is your daughter was suffering from
alopecia ?!

Yes, my daughter has alopecia. 

PamG thank a lot
so do you recommend me to use Dr rohit product ?
Bytheway I have 7 spots patches in my head
and I use now tables cortisone oral !
and just give me any advice to me
thank you
and have a good day PamG

I am so sorry you are going through this Sultan H.  This was so hard for us as a family to deal with as my daughter went through the hair loss.  I do not know if the oils from Dr. Shah works for everyone, but we were very successful with them.  I am not sure where you live, We are from Michigan and there was a number to call and we could consult with a girl named Holly first.  She was very helpful.  It sounds like you would be a good candidate for the oils.  If you look at his website, there should be a number for a consultation for you as well.  Like I said, my daughter started with about 4 spots then started to lose her hair all over.  After using the oils for about 3 weeks her hair stopped falling out and there was new growth starting.  I wish you luck.  Thinking and wishing the best for you. 

I'm so glad to your daughter all her hair
back, I'm from Middle East , Saudia
and, I heard there is 2 oils one for areata
and one for whole scalp hair, I'm gonna to connect them soon
thank you PamG. last question ?
when your daughter complete her hair back
I'm mean how many months you stop using the oil

We used both oils.  We switched each day use one oil one day,and the other oil the next day.  We would put them on at night and she would sleep with them in and she would wash her hair in the morning.  We started to use the product in May of 2014.  We stopped using the product in February of 2015.  We were recommended to use the product for 18 months, however, we did not see the need to continue to use it. The hair that has grown back is about  6 inches long right now.  The  product comes with a complete list of instructions.  You will know exactly how to use the product once it arrives.  It did take a few weeks to arrive once we ordered it.  Good Luck!!

PamG how's going?
could you please send to my Email
before alopecia picture and After alopecia
my Emil : Sultee9@hotmail.com

I sent you a photo of her hair growth since using the oils.  I never took photos of the spots themselves.  Not only did she lose hair in spots, she lost hair all over.  Hopefully the email comes through.  My phone says it is still trying to send. 

Wishing you well, "Bad Hair Day".  Good Luck!

Hi Bad hair day.
how's going with Dr Rohit oils
did you try it?
hope you got good results when you use it

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service