Hi I have posted here before but I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been using indian herbal oils from dr Rohit shah and the us representative Holly Mcguffin. My daughter started with alopecia arearta in january. Went through numerous steroid injections but at the age of 4 i did not want my little girl to go throw with that. I began to research on line and founf the avyerdic oils I was sceptical at first but talked to the us rep Holly which made me feel better I started the oild in march and with in 2 months she had tons of new hairs coming in quickly now it has been six months since the start of it and so far so good hair is still coming in and getting longer. I do believe the oils helped and dr rohit shah and holly were there to answer every question Holly would return every call quickly and was very please i recommend them. Just wanted to let everyone know maybe this is an option

Views: 13578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi CAH how are you doing??
tell me how's your daughter with Dr Rohit oils
is she get her hair back ?
She's handling it okay, good days and bad days. She's doing better than me! What sights did you find in Canada for wigs? Have you heard of Continental Hair?
Hi, stacey, my son morgan is 6 now he has AA since 2. His hair is on and off during the season. I want to know how is your gril doing right now after one year she used indian oil. Is her hair back full now? I do believe in herbal. want to give a try. My son didn't take any oral pill or steriod cream which i nervous may have side effects for his ages.please let me know your girls progress after using oil. Thank you
I used the oils and herbal paste for 1 and a half years faithfully it was time consuming but worth every minute it started coming in 3 weeks after starting very thin at first but seemed to get thicker every day. She has no spots and has been spot free 2 years this month i no longer need to do the oils but i ocassiobally put coconut oil on scalp. I am so happy i did it. I went to one of the best skin dr at Boston children's hospital and he thought it waa great when i told him about it he advised it was workibg and said remember penicillin was just an herb at one time. I hope this helped feel free to ask any questions i was very skeptical at first too

Hi, Stacey, Thank you so much for quick reply. This infomation gave me much hope. :)

My daughter is 11 years old and was diagnosed with AA last month and she went from one spot to 5 small ones she has a lot of hair so she is hiding them for now but I see it is getting worse and would love to try something natural she is on lidex solution which is not working and will go back to the MD at the end of June for cortisone injection - Can you provide what the oils are?

Thank you!

Theresa

hi, I received the oil packages just 2 days ago. the order informations are:

Dr Rohit Shah
www.alopeciacure.com

I got advices from STACEY's discussion here which was really helpful. Any really improvment of my boy regarding this oil, i will update here. So far he applied two days. and I didn't wash the oil in the morning becasue the smell after night is not bad at all :) 

Wow I believe it! I have used some of there oils listed in ingredients and have gotten major results in places I have never had regrowth in over 5 years! I've never heard of this exact one you say but checking out his website looks legit and he works with NAFF I am defiantly going to purchase!! Il keep everyone posted on how it works! Good luck with your daughter Stacy keep consistent I think consistency is key with a very good massage on the scalp oils have been the only thing that have helped me hair and best thing is there is no side effects! Just soft hair!
I mean @Morgans mom :)

Thank you for the advice.  I got bit confuess here about the message.  When i use oils in my son's scalp, I drop 2-3 in the cotton ball, then apply in his whole scalp or effected spots since his effected spots are quite many.  Regarding the message, 1) using hand message in his head to spread further oil   or 2) consistent using oil filled cotton ball three more times in his scalp   which message is better?  ???

I put arearta oil only on spots 2-3 times a week then put other oils every other day massage into entire head then 1 day a week i woud mix half a bag of the heeb with plain yogurt and let sit onher head for about an hour

Hello All - 

My wife is 29 years now and her hair is becoming very week and density is also becoming very less in overall the scalp. She don’t have any bald patch in the head, but the overall the hair is becoming very week and dull and the new hair that is growing is very very thin, we are worried as may be alopecia or female pattern baldness.

Will this ayurvedic treatment helps her to improve the hair condition, are you recommending Dr. Rohit's Herbal Treatment for this problem, will this help to thicken the existing hairs.

Please Advice..

Thanks., Raju

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service