Dear All,

Please can you advise me....

My Mom has found out from one of her friends about this wig that can be stuck on to a bald head, and apparently you wear it as if it is normal hair for a few months.

Have any of you tried it?

Would you recommend it?

Please let me know if you have any experience with it, or what you think. I would really appreciate it.

I have not had hair since I was 8, I am now 25. I don't want to rush into anything.

Thanks everyone.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Aidel

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to everyone for your replies.
They are really very helpful, and I appreciate you all taking the time out to respond to me.
Hi

Just to help Freedom wigs are a vacuum wig that does not require any type of glue or tape to stay secure - the construction is nothing like a lace hairpiece.

Heat seems to be a relative thing for people, some struggle with hairpieces and this issue. In my experience this is not a horrendous problem for those that wear Freedom hairpieces. The base that Freedom makes is vapour permeable which means when you perspire it is able to pass through the cap (it is breathable). In saying that though the reality is that anything you wear on your head will be hotter than nothing or your own growing hair.

Rosy :)
Thanks for the info Rosy,

I am seriously considering getting one.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service