Let's all pledge today, When or if our hair grow back, we will stay at Alopecia World to always give support to those that need it. It's important that we stay, because it gives hope to others. I'v been reading about many of our sisters and brothers who's hair regrew and then it falls out again. We need to take a pledge today to stay and show up and Say" I've been Alopecia Free for one year or two years" I'm new here and I have not yet to read a story about someone who has been Alopecia free for over a year, and is here to just give support. If you sister or brother are here and I missed your profile, Thank you, for being here for us. I know when or if my hair return " I Angie J, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it" Take the pledge.

Views: 292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TY Caroline. Fingers cross and prays are in.
count me in....had so much help and support here and made so many friends :)
Hey Susan Williams,

We need you here. Great to see you again.
thanks hun i keep missing you, on UK time here and never on in the day....we need to get it sorted :)
LOL I know, thanks to AW we can still communicate. Many people took the pledge,we are going to see more people in remission on AW, swing their hair and just letting us know baldness is not the last answer. Then we still have our sisters and brother who are bald and beautiful, girl we got the best of both worlds in place. We can't get not better then that!
Ty Ariana S, I guess the less we fight the less we stress. Ty for your support.
I Angie P (and so as not to be confused with another Angie***, aka PhatTxDiva), promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it. And that is whether they need hope that hair will grow again or hope that life will be just as good with a bald head.

So, whether we're "Living' Happy and Haired" or " Livin' Bold, Bald and In Charge", I'll be around.

***Yes, the Angies are taking CONTROL! Muahahahaaaa!
Hey Angie P! You Phat TxDiva, What a fabulous name for a fabulous sista. I love your the pledge! We thank you for your support and we need your support. When is all said in done; Happiness Matters. Peace.
I promise to be strong for my family and new friends on this web site.I will always be the kind and gentle ear when you need one.Under no circumstance will I be Defeated.Nor will I give up hope .We will all be united together.Nothing can stand in our way.
That's strong, ty Dee we need your spirt and your support.
" I Galena, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only hear there is hope, but to see it".
It's a blessing to have hope. The beautiful thing about hope is that it can only be shared from one person to another.
~G
Greetings Galena,

Ty. Yes it is a blessing to have hope. Hope can also be recieved from the book of instructions(bible) and yes past on from one to another. We need you here. It's hope grand?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service