Hey=)

I have had AA for 10 years now, and one of the first things i started to loose where my brows.
Now im 22 years old and i have almost gotten all the hair ive lost back. But not my brows:S

So i wonder is there anyone here that know or are a man that have been testing out Permanent Makeup and can tell me how it worked out for you or that person. Pictures would have benn great asvell. Have had hard time finding Permanent makeup pictures of men.
And they do make them thicker than those thin brows ladies have? =)

Views: 1967

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a picture of me on my favorite throne from Game of Thrones. This picture show me with makeup brows. I will update this post when I have completed stage 2 of the tatoos.

Craig, I am glad to hear you are happy with your permanent makeup. What was the place you had your work done at? I am also not to far from the philly area.

Thanks

Chris
Hi. Her name is Maria. She she lives near Oxford Valley PA. I am seeing her for my 2nd visit next week. It takes around 4 visits. I am attaching a picture of me. The tatoo is already a month old so it is fading. It is a process, thats why there are multiple visits. The shading looks good but the hair strokes are fading. On the next visit she will add a 3rd color for dimension. She starts with a very light blonde....it goes on dark. Then she adds the hair strokes in a slightly darker color. I will update you next week with the fresh brows. Maria's phone number is 215-860-8539. Tell her Craig referred you.
Yes that is a goofy self portrait so you can have a look at the brows. I am going to make them slightly larger with less of a point on the ends. Other than that, I think they look good. Remember the brush strokes are faded...wait to you see them with the strokes..it looks soooo real.
Lookin' pretty good!
Craig, it looked very nice for sure! The brows are the frame of the face and your picture proved that =)
I have booked an artist but its so long untill she can take me, need to wait until the start of next year.
I am willing to wait so long, so i can go to a propper artist =)
Looking forward to it!
Keep posting pictures of your progress! Maybe some closer pictures asvell.

BTW awsome pictures with you on the throne!
Seen all the episodes asvell and i love it!
Have you read the books asvell?
I said in my earlier post that the picture is of me with self applied make up from Browz.com. I do a pretty good job...but the tatoo looks a lot better.

My tatoo artist lives in Fairless Hills, PA. Near the Oxford Valley Mall.
I have completed my first tatoo. It is healing nicely. It went on very dark....but as it heals it is lightening up.
Stage 2 is next month...she will add a 3rd color to the hair strokes.
I will post a picture when I have some time....crazy kids 8 and 3 keeping me busy.

As to the throne....yes I am a big fan. I have read all of the books and I am looking forward to Dance with Dragons in July. The show is great. The throne was at 30th street station in Philadelphia...I had to go down with the family and get some pictures.
Craig, I was hoping you could share the contact info for the place you went to. This is something I have been thinking of doing and it would be great to find a place that is local.

When every you get a chance I would love to see some pics.

Thanks

Chris :)
I just got back from my second visit to my tatoo artist......what does everyone think?
If only the tatoo would act like real hair and keep the sweat out of my eyes!
The second picture is with my new brows, stage 2 and the first picture is a funny picture with my son, I have Browz.com make up on.

Looking good brother!

I am going today to get this done. Have not had eyebrows for 7 yrs. I hope it turns out well, will keep you posted.

Hey Scott! Good luck today!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service