Does anyone have trouble with there nails splitting
or easy to fold back and become sore??

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you for your reply god bless
Hello Billy,

My partner has been a plumber for fourty-three years. His hands would dry out, crack and bleed especially during the winter to the point he couldn't button up his own shirts it hurt so bad. We have tried many things to help heal his hands, the only product that helps tremendously is "Burt's Bees Hand Salve for Farmers". I bought it at "Mark's Work Wearhouse". They didn't have it in the store one day so I called the company and they made certain it was in the store the next day because I told them what it had done for his hands. I bought a few cans because he had a tendency to forget to put it on, so there was one for his vehicle, one for the livingroom, one for the bedroom so whenever he needed it or thought of it, it was available to him. We haven't looked back since. So, you may want to give it a try. It is sold online as well, it comes in a round tin can that is yellow and looks a little old-fashioned, it is all natural. (sorry for the long reply)
I just checked and it is sold in Nashville, Tennessee.
God Bless
Marie
thank you I will give it a try
I got some today and giving it a try thanks
Hello Billy,
At first it may feel greasy but it will sink into your skin pretty fast. In the evening when you've finished your day is the best time to use it or before you go to bed at night, that way nothing will wash it off and it has more time to do it's thing.
Kind Regards
Marie
It working the color is coming back to my nails thanks
Oh my goodness Billy, this is such wonderful news, I am very happy for you.
My partner also uses it on his face and even his head at times, he has natural male baldness happening. A bit of a solar panel as he calls it. Have a peaceful night Billy.
Kind Regards
Marie
I have the same thing The white strips. I am trying Bert Bees lemon butter cuticle cream it seem's to work. I still have ridges but the nails look better
Hello Billy & Grace,

There's been some studies done on coconut oil, just bought some today and am trying it. Coconut oil is supposed to be very good for any skin problems and very good for facial skin as well. Will let you know how it works.
please do thanks for all the help
doing better the color looks better than it has in a long time, i still haft to watch it sometimes they peal back if they catch something. take care God bless you

Hay
Suffering with the same condition found your discussion very help full thanks. and also a special Thanks to all the those whom contributed. Legends :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service