Hi I've just joined and this is my quick story. I found I had a small patch when getting my hair cut approx 6 weeks ago. The patch has grown and 4 or 5 other quite small patches are now growing. I'm trying to decide on head shaving. My wife doesn't want me to and is quite vocal about the fact. True, a lot of people wouldn't know, but I do and I'm getting fed up with trying to cover patches and the hair falling on my desk and in the bath. I'm glad to find a forum of people with similar issues and would love to hear any advice. Thanks, Paul

Views: 513

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Way to go Paul, and glad the wife loves it! Change is always the biggest fear.

Wonderful!!! Of course your wife loves it.....she loves you!!!!

Rosy

I had a great experience. I felt it put a lot of my stress at ease to just get rid of it and end the guessing game as to how much would be left day after day. I made a video about this on youtube (super dorky I know) but if your interested in hearing about a fellow alopecian's shaving experience please check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6-S7fyQyQ

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service