Hello girls,

As some of you might have read on the last forum NOT GIVING UP, I have been trying pretty much all I can, after my last appointent with my derm he used glicolic acid to "burn" the scalp, now I am having some regrowth in the edges of the patches.
Aside that and the essencial oils, I found out a natural treatment sold by a naturist in INDIA, I bought it and I have just begin to use it...
I just wanted to share this with all of you I am attaching some pictures what you will see is the packege as they send it ( pretty interesting) and part of the treatment, the thing on my head is a mixture of plants you use twice a month.
If you are interested the webpage is www.alopeciacure.com
I will also keep you guys informed about how it works and if there is any recovery at all.

I found the bright side of it all, and I thought those treatment pictures will be funny for halloween!

Cheers!

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello no problem your english is good and my mother tongue is Spanish so..
Well I am still in treatment with Doctor Rohit, and I can say That I have regorwth, the pattern is on the edges, the rest od the scalp looks like when you peel off a chicken, the pores pretty open, I have also seen less hair on the shower, and no new patches coming in. So I am pretty happy so far, and it has not even been one month, i Would say it is worth the try.
Also the reatment is very friendly, that mood looking thing is just herbs and you use it 2 times a month and then oils, 3 times a week, it is nothing hard to do.
so if you have any questions please let me know. I am also trying Homeopathy taking Lycopodim as my homeopath gave me I can give you his e mail and you can ask him a bit if you are interested
E mail consultahomeopatica@gmail.com His name is Doc. Alejandro Brenes
thanks for your answer!
in fact, my 13 old son has AA since 1.5 years and use corticoid cream on his patches: some regrowth and....new patches...if it goes so on , he wil need a wig ... if he wants.
before herbs , did you use corticoid or something else?
is it simply to communicate with doctor Rohit?
my son should soon visit a homeopath ...i did not red any articles about lycopdium and alopecia... but every case are different...
sincerely
marc
Hello Marc, no problem it is my plesure, well in my case It has pretty easy to comunicate with the doctor you will pretty much just use the e mail,
About my case I have tried all, the shots, atarax, glicolic acid.. and everything worked for a while, I am quite happy with his teatment cause I can teel a good regrowth by now.
Hope this will be helpful, let me know if you have any questions
by for now :-)
hello grace
do you live in Us or costarica?
my first question this evening: how long was you only with AA before AT with all your treatment, How old was you at the beginning? (child , teenager?)
for you, is it any difference between dermocorticoide cream and shot?
thanks alot for you kindness
marc
Hello Marc
Yes I Live in Costa Rica, in order to get Drs Rahit treatment my brother had to contact some friends up in Miami to send the packge down here with another friend cause our laws don't allow to bring those type of things without a sanitarial registration so it was reeeeellly hard for me to get this...
Just to clear this Up I dont have AT I still have AA, but it is almost imposible to hide thats why I use a wig. It all started arround when I was 5 years old.
For me the cream cortocoid Did NOTHING to me... I took pills and they works very good but the side effects after a while are not very good and I had been taking them for way to long, so as soon as Left them my hair began to fall even worse until now, I think that after this treatment was heading to AT, right now I don't see any new patches (last month) and I have some regowth in the adges of the patches, I have been doing sooo many things you can check some other treatments I am trying on blogs I have write at:
http://www.alopeciaworld.net/forum/topics/2022678:Topic:141559?page...

or discution NOT GIVING UP!

Well anyway I am taking lots of different natural pills as well, the homeopath, the derm, Dr Rahit.. I mean I might not know what worked!.. But I have developed some experience on this and I could almost bet it is this Indian treatment cause since the second Application I could tell a difference on my scalp...

Hope I responded to all your questions..:-)
Good luck with your child, let him Know its all about acctitud towards life... you should never GIVE UP!
Hello Mac
How is the treatment going??
I came back to anouce that My hair is actually grown back!! I am crazly happpy!
now This december I went to my derm and he saw my scalp "active" like I told you like when you take off the feathers from a chicken... and he gave me a soft corticoid..called (calcort)
I gave it a try cause It was just not working I had taken so many times corticoids.. so I said again??? right, so I tryed it but a month from there You can see actual hair growing again!!
So pleasee do this India treatment as it has to be done, you can also mix it up with a dematologigist treatment if you wish to.. but In my cause the hair stoped falling like crazy .. and now Its growning back!
so I am really courios how he is doing.. Let me know please :-))
It has been a month by now I am seeing some regrowth actually! I am very exited!!!!
hello grace
so happy for you, i hope it will go on!
we dont give up! i juste send photo of my son to dr Rohit and i'm wiatong for the answer
i am confident in your experience...
on question more; do you know "calosol product " (calosol.com)?
is there any body on "alopeciword" who use it?
sincerely
marc
GIRL IT IS WORKING!!!
Its been 2 and half months and my hair is coming back!
I felt a responce from the first week of th treatment, my scap turned like an unfeathered chicken, and now I have hair filling in my Huge patches!
I would recomend anyone to try this!
Hello Linda!
Yes my Hair is growing back almost in all my head!, I am not sure if it was the indian oils or the cortisone, But it all happened together.. and to be honest I don't care what it worked, but I am very hopefull wor wear my own hair sometime within next year!
Thanks for caring,
Love Grace
Linda I also pray for it to work for you too, In my cause I have reconvered almost all my hair although it is still growing cause I have lest 2 medium patches, and the hair lenght is around 2 inches but I am really happy. Please let me know how it goes with you I need to give your sclap a really GOOD massage, you will begin to see it changes the texture afer a couple of weeks.
Good Luck Honey :-)
Hi Grace,

Whats happening with you?
Are you still using the oils?

Jeffrey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service