Anyone have success with this? I guess if someone did they prob aren't on here as much. Any advise would be GREAT.

Views: 2809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is so true....prednisone is a scary drug..many side effects. I too did a 4 month round of 20 mg a day of predinsone when my hair fell out the first time....I did get back a full head of stark white hair...my real hair was black with a bit of gray....the white hair stayed with me for almost a full year, but alas my hair all fell out again in January of this year...so back to bald again....I have AU and the hair on the rest of my body never did come back on the steroids so believe this was just a temporary sitation at best. I think that the immune system has a "trigger" and if science ever figures out what that is, we will all have our hair back, until then I am just going to thank God daily that all I have is hair loss...many people suffer from much worse. I must say I do miss my hair and do wish I had it back, but not at ANY PRICE...our society is so superficial....us "Alopecians" need to show the world that PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE THAN THEIR OUTWARD APPEARANCE...my nephew who is missing all 4 limbs taught me this 20 years ago....and for that I am so grateful...it has made going out bald much easier for me when I think of him.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service