hello every one,

my name is Heidi bratt and I have had alopecia areata for over 30 years and I am all so a

member of  the national alopecia areata  foundation and I am all so member of the boston

area- alopecia areata support group  a long with being a part time advocate on a very

vital and necessary senate  bill 430 that I have been fighting the government to  get passed

and to become a law for mass which is in the  process of hope fully  getting passed and

to become a law for mass  in  2014

and I have done and accomplished a great deal on health insurance reimburstment and

on  promoting awareness and  etc for over 10 years and  here is my website which has

info on alopecia areata and  info on me to

my website www.heidibrattssenatebill.com

love and support

Heidi bratt

part time advocate

member of naaf

,member of the bsg

telephone support contact person for naaf

naaf  pen pal

Views: 42

Reply to This

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service