Hi guys. Just wondering what kind of shampoo and conditioner everyone uses. I have been trying to find better shampoos to use without alot of chemicals but everywhere i go, most shampoo have sodium laureth sulfate and is not good for your hair. I am currently using tresemme and love it but still lose a bit every morning in the shower.

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use biotin by illcreek botanicals. your right sodium laureh salfate is not good. This one has sodim benzoate (same thing) Thanks for being this to my attentions.I think the hair you see is not from the shampoo.
I use Moroccon oil shampoo and conditioner. It does not have any of those chemicals and it leaves your hair healthy and moisturized without weighing it down.
TY Shannon, do I get it from a health store? or is it an online product?
You get it at the salon. You can probably get it online also.
Hi Shannon, I only have used the Moroccon oil on my Freedom Wig, but I didn't know they had Shampoo & Conditioner. I wonder if I can use it on my FW. Thanks for the tip.
Yes, I use it on my freedom wig. I use the morrocan oil shampoo and conditioner and the oil.
I read some really feel the shampoo makes a difference. Just my opinion, I feel it really doesn't at least for me. I had tried numerous shampoos and didn't notice any difference or improvement which was what I was seeking initially. Now, my hair is so straggly and I have resolved myself to the fact it isn't coming back...so why waste a bunch of $$$ on fancy shampoos and conditioners with the little hair that I still have? It isn't gonna help, nor make it look any better ... I use head and shoulders all the time now, as was recommended by my dermatologist..saying it was the best one. Just the fact that I guess it keeps the scalp really clean, which is really the only thing I can do now. Then I use cheap conditioner, because I have no more thickness to my hair anyway, so I really don't need a good conditioner, as ...what is it really conditioning??? ): Now yes, if I purchased a really good HH wig like a Freedom, I would then buy the best shampoo and conditioners I could afford...because that hair is sooooo pretty and silky and soft...I would want to keep it that way as long as I could.
I can't stand strong smells and don't want any harsh chemicals, so I use Dr. Bronner's. I like the very basic formulation and the fact that I can scent it however I like. And it's versatile, so I use it on my hair, my skin, my undies, and my fruit. :D
Hey! Angie P

I never tried Dr Bronner's I'm going to look it up., That Dr Bronner must be realllllllllly good.

I use Marbo hair shampoo and activator for last 4 months. It is 100% natural so I suppose it is healthy for my hair. I got it from Germany...

has it worked for you. I just recently got marbo products also and they sound too good to be true

Now I only use shampoo without activator. I am very pleased, my problem with alopecia was not big, but now the patches disappeared completely. Hair is stronger and with more volume that can be seen at a glance. I use it every day. I think that the products are good, but anyhow, you should try it yourself. Before, the products had to be ordered from Europe, but they can be ordered from an online store in America.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service