I recently had a final scalp micropigmentation treatment, and I am extremely happy with the results. I am surprised more people aren't talking about this option. I have had universalis since 2010, and have struggled with accepting my new appearance. When I started seeing advertisements for SMP I was concerned that it might not look natural, and I could be making myself look even worse. I thought their photos could have been altered and maybe the horror stories were more common than the successes. Then I saw the work in person and wanted to go for it. There have been so many instances since then (with family, coworkers, friends, and even my doctor) when people have thought my real hair was growing back! Every time I meet someone else with alopecia I can't wait to tell them I have universalis, and this isn't real hair, it's SMP.

Views: 2653

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ken 

What was the cost of this SMP for the entire scalp ? I have near full hair loss also so will need scalp 

Thank you. Congratulations to you too. To be honest, you look handsome either way. I can tell your personality is very genuine.

i'll come to make in next week...a question from a small distance is it detectable? or totally undetectable?...why you do not put also eyebrown? 

the thech will make me also said try to make me a little of beard...have you made also beard?

Saturday i made the second and final section... i'm super happy...

Here the pictures, i come from AU ...

2 sections and now a full head of hairs...honestly i love

i made whit Jonathan Gerow of harilineink in New York

this picture is in the smp making when again  work did not finish.

And this picture now a week after the smp 

You look happy!!!

Happy for you!!!

Jeff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service