Hey Sisters! We need to take a survey. A few of our sisters are feeling men are not attracted to bald women. I'm asking all bald women who have found love while sporting that breath taking, beautiful and bald head please be counted.

Brothers! If you met your woman while she was sporting that breathtaking, beautiful and bald head, please stand up and be counted.

Oh and PS, please let's remember there is a world outside of AW -- there are many who are not being counted.

So to my sisters and brothers; Heads Up! And let the truth be told.

Views: 4547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Angie, This discussion has been uplifting to many and I am sure as new women find themselves battling alopecia, will also find this encouraging.
Your welcome Cheryl and thank you for AW, which allows us to have place to support each other. Thanks to you all who shared your stories with us. We all need encouraging at some point. I will continue to keep encouraging others. I want you all to know that I build my strength from all of you. Thank you.
My boyfriend and I started dating just over a year and a half ago. My Alopecia started before we got together and he saw how it affected me. We still ended up getting together though. He didn't care if I was going bald or not. Wanna know the main reason for why it didn't faze him? Because his mom had it when she was young! Seeing it happen to me was just like hearing about it from his mom. Us getting together even allowed his mom and I to talk and for her to figure out what had been happening to her 40 years before! He couldn't be happier with me, no matter how much hair I have and his mom and I will always have a special connection.

I met my fiance with a head full of locks and for some reason I felt that was my best asset. When I lost my hair about a year ago he was there when I cried at nihgt as I looked at the missing spots of hair and one night as he kissed the my head and said "dont worry I love you and your patches" which is now my nickname Patches. I do get stares from other men wiht nods of approval so I know that there are men out there who love and appreciate a bald women!!

That's what's up! Thank you Patches! ;-)

that is beautiful Annette

My husband fell for me instantly when we met in a night club with NO HAIR :D
Bald is beautiful but confidence is irresistible!!!!!

Amen Emily ;) When I met rj, I also was bald. He didn't even realize it was a condition, he just thought I was attractive. Period.

You said a month full Emily.

Hi! I'm new here ... I'm surprised that there are so many bald people on this site. And now I know I'm not alone with this problem. I don't know anyone like me ... Every day I ask myself 'why it's happened to me.' Can not handle this, I'm too young (I'm only 24) and I'm already bald, with no hope for regrowth.

I'm looking for inspiration for a new life.

My husband loves me bald...he also likes it when I change hair styles all the time...he says he gets to go out with a new girl every time I switch. He also shaves his own head just for the convenience of it!! No worries ladies....bald is sexy!!!

Hair while out while we were already engaged. But he loves it. So yay!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service