Views: 14817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I make every day meditation 20-30 minutes max( more is stressing to me)  ¡and from au now i'm aa ...but i think the health style can help us to no have relapse but not help us to resolve  a alopecia we have from years i was au for 20 years ...now are months i'm aa ...now i also cut glutine but are only 4 days...and i'm using minoxidil  5% ...

Attachments:

Those are some impressive results converting from AU to there Nicolas! Here you are with lots of growth from just meditation and minoxidil! Keep going and good luck with cutting out gluten, it's hard, but I feel better when I am able to do it. Let us know how it goes. I can't open the link you posted above. Maybe because it's through Facebook. Is there another link? I will google Coimbra. Everytime I am able to grow a little hair it is through sitting in the morning sun daily. So I am very interested that vitamin D may regulate T cells. I agree we need something significant to recover. The body is always trying to maintain homeostasis. 

and i meet there aretopical cream whit vitamin d :-)

https://compendium.ch/mpub/pnr/53874/html/it?Platform=Desktop

Thank you for this positivity.  I know there are days when many of us are completely crestfallen and discouraged. This post made me smile.  I am loving researching endorphins and their magical powers with immunity.  If LDN creates a boost for them with my daughter, then we're in!  

We will be ramping up for 2 1/2 more weeks until we get to the dosage we need.  Please post any links you find.  

I see you live in Florida.  Lucky you!  I actually first came across LDN by browsing for intergrative clinics around the US.  I found this one in Florida.  If you scroll all the way down, they write about LDN and how they utilize it for autoimmunity.  It is this very web page that started my LDN journey.  

http://drkalidas.com/expertise/immune_system.html

There is a big conference happening in Orlando in a few days as well.  

http://www.ldn2016.com/

Thank you so much. I have been debating about going to that very clinic! It's quite expensive for the initial consult, but I think this sounds really interesting. I would not only like to reverse my alopecia, but I would like to avoid all the other autoimmune horrors that run in my family! Thank you again :) 

Would love to hear if anything comes of it. 

En Facebook i meet a group(it's italian) whit alopecia people who is in metodo coimbra ...

would love too have a link to this FB group. I searched FB- not seeing it.

Yes but it's no open to all and it's in italian ...i read a lot of people that are good and the protocol is working before they make some blood analisis the most important d5oh d3 a paratormone pth  that let see if your body assume or not vitamin d ...normally vitamin d is low and paratormone is very high so they begin to take vitamin d some 10000 uil other more some also 80000 it depends from the analisis and what say them the doctor expert in this protocol the alos use omega 3 (i think help) but the center of the prodocol is vitamin d 3 ...some in the areas very persistent are also using creams whit vitamin d ...

after 3 months they make again the bllod analisis to se d level and the thing most important if pth become low if it is again high they take more vitamin d for example if before they take 10000uil then they take 20000uil etc etc and os every 3 months

in a lot of people the protocol begin to work in 1 months in other in 7-10 months ...it's very different to person to person...i remember in summer when i was baby sun helped me very welll so i think vitamin d can help me and i 'm going to make the blood analysis ...

the vitamin d is liposoluble so you must take after to eat and better eat fat 

when you use vitamin d you must drink 2-3 water liter(the wate rmust be light in calcium ) and not eat nothing whit milk ...

here the link of the group...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1676891909213146/

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service