Views: 14817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can translate me what says Dr Zhao please 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zjDMVxHDfI

What about the tel conferation whit dott Zhao what has he said?

I wish this were true. My Mayo Clinic doctor does not believe any third world country research. I will wait to see if it passes clinical trials in US, as the man suggests. He could be giving you a really good sales job, hoping you come to him in China before USA clinical trials.

I am as you I stay on my guard but I made quite a lot of search on Dr Zhao who is known to look all over the world at this I am French and Spain is a country on

I am in touch with Dr Yong Zhao by e-mail and telephone in the treatment is feasible in China and in Spain Dr Élias Delgado but in Spain they made try that for the diabetes I you yours informed if he announces me that the treatment is reliable I think of going in China to be handled I you yours informed!

http://www.asturias24.es/secciones/vivir/noticias/por-que-el-pancre...

Kevin, has Dr. Zhao disclosed how many alopecia patients he has treated so far and what were the outcomes? Obviously, not everyone responds to this treatment. Any Caucasian (white) patients or all Asian, since that website makes a distinction?

Hi,

I live in italy and im'm intersted on get in touch with doct Zhao.

Would you mind giving me his contacts please? thanks

antonio

Here the last pubblication 

http://www.ebiomedicine.com/article/S2352-3964(15)30193-6/abstract

Interpretation

Current clinical data demonstrated the safety and efficacy of SCE therapy in immune modulation. SCE therapy provides lasting reversal of autoimmune memory that could improve islet β-cell function in Caucasian subjects.

I am wondering why this therapy has not worked for skip. Perhaps matching race of the umbilical cord donor and the patient is important?

Here's the link if above doesn't work:

Modulation of Autoimmune T-Cell Memory by Stem Cell Educator Therap...

Here's the Tianhe's main site site with all the info and publications:

Tianhe Stem Cell Biotechnologies

It worked for cetaine nobody, but in any case it is for the diabetes thus I think that it is different the diabetes must be much harder to look because the pancreas is used and gets tired thus not not compared the results of the pelade with that of the diabetes are positive he can ya be 2 interke remedies and stem cell educator

kevin, consider using Google Translate. You can type in French and it will spit out English translation. It actually works surprisingly well now. Thanks a lot for are sharing your findings with us, but some of your posts (like the last one) are hard to decipher.

Google Translate (French to English)

:)

kevin, envisagez d'utiliser Google Translate. Vous pouvez taper en français et il va cracher traduction en anglais. Il fonctionne en fait étonnamment bien maintenant. Merci beaucoup pour se partager vos découvertes avec nous, mais certains de vos messages (comme le dernier) sont difficiles à déchiffrer.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service