I have a request for every Dr.King patient: could you inquire about topical ruxolitinib (so not topical tofacitinib/xeljanz) at your next consult? He had some great success with it (end of 2015) but everybody seems to get the topical xeljanz instead.

Views: 21364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am in China, who has the e-mail address perpole in the factory of the Topical Ruxolitinib, i would like to know how can i get the topical ruxolitinib. 

ow do you get in contact with dr king?  or where can you buy the cream?  not concerns with the price.  please help

I want to know about ruxolitinib

hi there,

I've had alopecia for more than 17 years now!! i very happy to find this website!! i have a question. where do i buy the Tropical Ruxolitinib from?!

Any update on any people who have used the topicals?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service