Hello everyone. Previously,  I want to apologize for my potential mistakes in post, cause I’m not so good English-speaker ;)

So, my name is Ksenia, I’m 21 and I’m Ukrainian.

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata 5 years ago, it was terrible and blablabla…my story was absolutely the same as other alopecia stories I’ve read. It was falling-regrowing-falling again-regrowing …since it turned to totalis form with partial loosing eyebrows, eyelashes and body hair. I stoped taking medicines, cause I was just tired, I bought a perfect wig and my alopecia didn’t bother me anymore. But my parents were still worried and my father asked me to try one more treatment.

I was taking it without any hope, but surprise-surprise, suddenly I noticed that my hair are growing back. Now I have eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair and almost 70% of hair and it’s going on. Woohoo! ))

Maybe it just spontaneous regrowth but anyway I’d like to share this treatment with everyone here, maybe it would help someone else. Anyway these medicines are more like homeopathic so they can’t make worse.

Is it here anyone who is interested in things I wanna write? ) 

Views: 7953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also believe that Gluten is poisen to any auto immune disease.

Any reason not to think results would be the same in the case of AU?

I would like to try this also but cannot find the last one. 

Hi guys, i think it might be called hautfunktionstropfen cosmoschema in german. I bought it from london homeopathic pharmacy. Try contacting distributor of heel products.

Has anyone found any info on where to get the third one yet?

Hi guys,

I bought the first 2 from Vivomed, I got the Graphites Cosmoplex also known as Hautfunktions Tropfen Cosmoschema (German) from Homeoforce (www.homeoforce.co.uk), based in Belfast.  They shipped it to USA in just 4 days.  I hope this helps.

I developed AA 18 months ago, I had 2 huge patches at the back of my head, started filling in after several treatments of steroid injections but the new hair growth is falling out again and I have patches again. I can cover the patches with my long hair, but I also have diffused hair loss (TE) all over, my hair falls out in clumps and is half of what it was 18 months ago.  I'm on my second week of this treatment, have not noticed any difference yet, hair still falling rapidly.

Does it reduce hair loss?  or does it just help hair to grow back in the bold spots?

I'm guessing and hopeful that its both. 

Thanks Bean, I have been trying to find it without success. I ordered it today.

Glad I could help :)

Keep us posted on your progress please 

As I said before, all my big spots have grown in, no new spots (thank God, I am still afraid every now and then a new would appear, but OK for now).  The oldest spot (like over 3 years) is growing in the last - slowly, but surely.  You can tell it by the condition of skin - the less it feels like glass, the less inflammation is in there and the hair comes back.  I keep to say 90% gluten, grain free though.  Have reintroduced some dairy.  Tried to reintroduced tomatoes - they turned out to be upset my digestive system a lot, never expected this.  good luck, guys!

That's incredible, very pleased for you!  It's put a smile on my face reading your threads, thank you for providing so much information.  I'm in week 2 of the programme, not expecting to notice a difference until at least week 3.  I'm hoping it'll slow done the TE diffused hairloss first. I have AA, the patches have grown hair but the new hair is falling out again in as little as 4 months. The TE bothers me just as much, I dread washing my hair.

Does it reduce hair loss?  or does it just help hair to grow back in the bold spots? 

Hi. Sorry for so long silence (must work hard cause of difficult political and economical situation in my country).

I've got absolutely regrowth. My doctor recommended me to repeat the treatment scheme in the end of the March, and I think that I'd do it every half year for the rest of my life )

But anyway I'm happy and I wish you all the same )

Wow, that is amazing. So happy for you. I am trying the treatment now. Did you do anything different with your diet while on the treatment?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service