Hello everyone. Previously,  I want to apologize for my potential mistakes in post, cause I’m not so good English-speaker ;)

So, my name is Ksenia, I’m 21 and I’m Ukrainian.

I was diagnosed with alopecia areata 5 years ago, it was terrible and blablabla…my story was absolutely the same as other alopecia stories I’ve read. It was falling-regrowing-falling again-regrowing …since it turned to totalis form with partial loosing eyebrows, eyelashes and body hair. I stoped taking medicines, cause I was just tired, I bought a perfect wig and my alopecia didn’t bother me anymore. But my parents were still worried and my father asked me to try one more treatment.

I was taking it without any hope, but surprise-surprise, suddenly I noticed that my hair are growing back. Now I have eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair and almost 70% of hair and it’s going on. Woohoo! ))

Maybe it just spontaneous regrowth but anyway I’d like to share this treatment with everyone here, maybe it would help someone else. Anyway these medicines are more like homeopathic so they can’t make worse.

Is it here anyone who is interested in things I wanna write? ) 

Views: 7953

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Xenia, that is crazy regrowth! Thank you for sharing your treatment and progress.  Been on the treatment for a while now.  I've just started the Graphites part of the treatment, no noticable changes yet I'm afraid, still have patches and still have huge shedding.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  I eat a healthy diet but not paleo and I keep in shape.

Please can you let us all know what your diet is?

About diet - actually,  nothing special,  just healthy food and that's all.

Mmm, by the way, how long time ago did you start the treatment? 

Cause it could take long time till you see first results. 

For example,  it took 2 monthes (from the finish of treatment) for me and the first result I noticed was like I don't know ... colorless and very thin fluff somewhere on my head )

Hi Xenia, thanks for your reply! It's been about 6 weeks (from the start of the treatment), I've just began the last step which is the Graphites.  If your first noticeable hair growth started 2 months after starting treatment then it makes sense that I'm not seeing anything after just 6 weeks.  I need to finish the Graphites part of treatment and wait for a few months - will let you know what happens. 

Very happy for you Xenia - you have a very thick head of hair!  You are an inspiration :)

Thanks, Bean )
I hope we will see your regrowth soon )

Hi Bean, where did you find the graphites ? Can u send link online? Many Thanks.. please keep us posted. 

I bought the first 2 from Vivomed, I got the Graphites Cosmoplex also known as Hautfunktions Tropfen Cosmoschema (German) from Homeoforce (www.homeoforce.co.uk), based in Belfast. They shipped it to USA

Thanks Bean.. please let us know what happens!! 

Hi Everyone, I wanted to give you an update on my progress.  I did the regime earlier this year and it was great for the TE, my hair loss was less and there was some growth in the old patches.  However I am now 4 months post treatment (since the last part of the treatment), and I have patches again in the new hair growth!

I'm not attributing this to the treatment, but to possibly a dental root canal infection, might have been there for a while but I only started feeling pain a few months ago.  The patches got larger. I also had that tooth extracted and now the infection and the socket is healing.

I've started back on the treatment as I think it may work better this time especially if I'm rid of the infection, which I'm not sure if I am, it might take time.

Will keep you posted.

Hi Bean, how has the growth been since you had the root canal treatment? I'm considering trying this, would you recommend it?

Hey I got the 3rd one from this website. http://homeoforce.co.uk/
Good luck

Thanks David. Have you had any success with it thus far? pls keep us posted

Hello guys, how is it going? Where did you get last two homeopathic medicines? I am from Europe and people in pharmacy told me their production is over. Is there any replacement for them? Thank you!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service