Hey everybody! I finally got time to do a review on my new gemstress wig i ordered it off loris wigsite under impressions it was the "venice" i got it on sale for 1,300! Its just like my matt yeandle wig which lasted me 2 years with everyday use and it is still perfect i just wanted a new one so im sure i could get a few more years out of it! i love it! grips to my head perfect! It gripped great when i was almost all bald and now i have like 90% regrowth to my shoulders and it still grips which is great because i cant use clips im scared of it pulling. So i could flip my head over and it stays put. It is a lace cap combined with silk top stretch and silicone and ear tabs. I seen the gripper and it is just like it except better because its all hand tied no wefts and like 3 times cheaper! I got it in two days! After washing like four times its still perfect and has a wave. If u have questions feel free to ask me! Oo and its 14" european hair soft silky and bouncy i work in a salon noone knoes a wear a wig ** ive attached some pics just kinda cut out my face

Views: 5375

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, where did you get the natural looking blonde wig, how much was it, I want one.

@ tracy! Thats great im glad i could help! It is a great price and not putting glue or tape is like life changing! My hair started growing thick in the front after stopping with it! So the blonde wasnice? Thats good to hear i just lifted mine honey blonde at the ends for the ombre look i love it and it lifted fast and is still soft and strong
Attachments:

Tracy, I'm a newby on this site and in search of a new wig. I'm intrigued by what AnGel and you have found on Lori's site with Impresssions line. How is your wig holding up? How is the hairline ... is it realistic? Does it come down in front of the ears at all? Hair quaility? I would love some input and if you have a photo that would be awesome. Thanks, Andrea

Hello, so which is better, Matt's or Gemtress? Which was more expensive?

Lexi -I think that the gist of this post/thread is that they are the same wig. Made by Onrite- sold by Matt as his line, but actually identical as the Gemtress made by Onrite and sold by Lori's wig site as Impressions.

The differences will all be in whether you buy the EHH or the Asian hair.

Onrite doesn't market their wigs-they let salons do this-so there is a difference in price point depending on where you buy it. I am quite impressed that members here have got the info and there is an explanation of the Matt Yeandle wig. Once when I was visiting New York I went into a salon that has the same wig-it was $1500 for the Asian hair one that Lori's sells for about $600-$700-the salon was not Yeandle but I guess the same NY prices. Of course first time buyers often like to go to a salon rather than order online-because of the customer service over choosing a color and getting a cut in. Partly depends where you are at in your experience of buying wigs.

My gemstress wig was 1500 on sale for 1200 my matt yeandle was the same 1500 they were both the european hair and they are both identical to me but the gemstress had a bit more wave which inloved but still blow drys easily and air dries beautifully

Thank you so much for response. I think Gemtress or Fortune is the way I am going to go.

I will have to look and see what color it is. It is the Best blonde I have ever found.

what color and what wig? Maybe I forgot. Which is the best blonde you have found?

wow Cathy.. thank you for this clarification. it makes this picking/choosing/buying process so less frustrating with the facts you gave.

OMgoodness.. that was a helpful bit of information. That OnRite is the source. that they only sell to salons, or to hair stylists. THAT explains the difference in names and prices. So GEMTRESS and Lori's Wigs, AND Matt Yeandle wigs are the same?? I do know OnRite is the source for GEMTRESS:

PRICING

EFFECTIVE 4/1/13

Gemtress, a division of On Rite Co., Inc. • 5130 North State Road 7 • Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33319 • 1-800-327-5555

Phone: 954-677-0404 • Fax: 954-677-0505 • www.OnRite.comwww.Gemtress.com

Hi AnGel,

I just sent you a friend request because I have a few questions about the Gemstress wig and Matt Yeandle. Matt Yeandle's wigs are absolutely gorgeous, if you don't mind me asking around how much does he charge and does he have salons all over or just in NYC? I am pretty happy with my wigs but I really want a European hair wig like my own hair. The gemstress wig is not too bad in price but I'm not crazy about the way the hairline looks. Any info would be great. Thanks!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service