Hey everybody! I finally got time to do a review on my new gemstress wig i ordered it off loris wigsite under impressions it was the "venice" i got it on sale for 1,300! Its just like my matt yeandle wig which lasted me 2 years with everyday use and it is still perfect i just wanted a new one so im sure i could get a few more years out of it! i love it! grips to my head perfect! It gripped great when i was almost all bald and now i have like 90% regrowth to my shoulders and it still grips which is great because i cant use clips im scared of it pulling. So i could flip my head over and it stays put. It is a lace cap combined with silk top stretch and silicone and ear tabs. I seen the gripper and it is just like it except better because its all hand tied no wefts and like 3 times cheaper! I got it in two days! After washing like four times its still perfect and has a wave. If u have questions feel free to ask me! Oo and its 14" european hair soft silky and bouncy i work in a salon noone knoes a wear a wig ** ive attached some pics just kinda cut out my face

Views: 5375

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ariel.. THANKS for posting photos. Shows what can be accomplished with a wig. Your hair looks GREAT and you made a beautiful bride. I have a FREEDOM piece which is great, but am thinking of adding one like you have to my collection, to be more cool and wear up.. very very interesting prospect here... thanks again for the photos.

Angel....how's the wig holding up? Are you wearing it daily since re-growth or not so much? Did the Matt Yeandel wig have the same quality of hair? And Ariel, how is yours holding up? Is the hair still dry feeling or not? I know, lots of questions. Sorry. The pictures look totally gorgeous and no one....NO ONE ....would ever know it was a wig. Are either of you in a hot climate? I was wondering just how HOT those wigs are in the summer heat. I am in FL and it is unbearable and the humidity. I would fear it would be too hot to wear it daily, and not to mention sweat ruining the cap.

Lexi, I was not able to find a miracle conditioner to make the remy hair soft enough for me. So I recently gave one of the Chinese websites a try and I'm pleasantly surprised at the hair quality. It's not a lace front wig but with bangs that's not really an issue. I think the gemtress is a great wig as far as comfort and looking natural pulled up, but the hair on my new wig is so much nicer.
I live in the northeast so it's not hot all year round but even so I don't think the gemtress wigs are too hot at all. At times my head sweats but I'm sure it would with any wig.

What is the Chinese website, if I may ask you?

Just to make sure it's clear, I did not have the gemtress european hair wig like AnGel did. I had the remy hair one. Similar cap but Angel's wig has much better quality hair.
The chinese website is cooperwigs.com
I was really nervous about ordering from a chinese website, but ended up being really happy with the wig and hair quality. I've only had it a few days so I can't speak to how it will hold up yet but at $300-$400 it doesn't need to last that long.

This looks so nice! I am currently wearing I wig that is awful for the price. I was thinking about the gripper but can't afford it so I am glad I read this post. I have hair all over but its like think Crypt Keeper strands if anyone gets that reference and I like ti wear mine at all times as well as swim with it, would this be an option with Gemtress?

SALE NOW going on for the Gemtress wigs
Coupon code [Laborday2013]: A 15.00% of on this site now til Labor day
http://www.wigsite.com/impressions.html

AnGeL, I purchased this wig as well.  What shampoo and condition do you use?

Appreciate the input ... :)

I bought the Gemtress Venice HY2 ... looks almost black, however it fades to a rich dark brown.  Photo shown above (me in the cowboy hat). 

Anyone else who ordered this Gemtress European hair wig?  It was beautiful at first but I'm starting to have issues with it now ... it's ten months old.  Is this normal?  If you purchased this wig and have been wearing it for a while, would you mind sharing your experience with it?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service