Hi Wellington People

Sorry I've been so hopeless at getting around to organising this..but i think it's time we met up!

I'm thinking July sometime?

Let me know who's keen :)

Kayleigh

Views: 351

Replies to This Discussion

hi guys,havent been on in a while,would love for my daughter to meet up with more alopecians :)
please keep us posted on when the meet up is :)

Hi Vanessa

A couple of us are meeting up this Sunday 14th July 2013 in Lower Hutt at Abode Cafe, Cornwall Street - 2pm.

Would be great if you can make it along.

Allison

Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry for not replying to anyone! I have been really slack and have not been on for AGES! Would anyone be keen for a coffee catch up in July sometime (it's only a year late...)?? Maybe on a Saturday or Sunday morning in a couple of weeks in town?

Let me know if anyone's keen.

Kayleigh :)

Hi Kayleigh, I'm from Lower Hutt and id be keen for a catch up. Free most weekends :-)

Hi Kayleigh

A couple of us are meeting up this Sunday 14th July 2013 in Lower Hutt at Abode Cafe, Cornwall Street - 2pm.

Would be great if you can make it along.

Allison

Hi everyone,

I will definitely try to make it on Sunday. It's not a great weekend for me, so i can't promise i'll be there. Look forward to seeing you all if i do make it!

I'd love to come meet others so will see how things play on Sunday. Have to come for a party next Sun (21st) though ... ?

Hi all, who's keen for another catch up soon? I'd love to hear how your last catch up went and to meet you all since i missed out last time. 11am Saturday 17th August?

Please let me know who is keen.

Kayleigh

Hi team,

Gah I keep missing out on these meet-ups! :( Will make an effort to check in more often as I'm keen to come along to the next one :)

Holly

Could anyone do 20 September? I've got to come into town that weekend and would love to meet up with others ... ???

Hiya, I couldn't make the last one and was really guttered, so I'd love to meet up soon. Yip, I can do the 20th! Holly does that work for you?
So 20 September being the Friday? I should be able to manage that :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service